Wednesday, 7 January 2015

marginalia while writing an essay

why the fuck did i ever bring procrastination in my life -
my mind feels so free when i am working on something fashion-wise

and yes, i've recently read that one should refrain from broadcasting one's whole life
but the epiphany, that ambitious labour promises so much more
than the distraction of life on a day-to-day basis
the unnecessary drama that so often pollutes my mind and the ones of others
just seems too pure and significant not to share

in this moment, i feel just incredibly happy
and i won't judge myself for this being whilst researching and writing my essay
i think we should embrace and cherish the happiness that comes to us
and share it
for dark feelings are everywhere anyhow
so why not make a difference?

(cha, january 7th, 2015)


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you think and i shall be grateful (: